Complete the look with a matching tablecloth and apron!
The word azulejos means “tiles” in Portuguese, and it also refers to the form of painted, glazed ceramic tile-work that is renown in Portuguese history. In other words, eye candy to the Nth degree. Using techniques developed as far back as the 13th century, exemplary Portuguese artisans painted panels of tiles with some of the most stunning patterns, dramatic scenes and wildlife.
This bright and colorful bread bag incorporates iconic Portuguese traditions into its modern design: the rooster, azulejos, the cable cars of Lisbon, sardines, and the Portuguese fado guitar. Adorn your surroundings with beautiful and colorful azulejos-themed textiles!
Portuguese Roosters and Tiles Bread Bag | Saco de Pão dos Galos e Azulejos Português:
- Heavy-weight 100% cotton twill
- 19″ x 14″ (approximately 50cm x 37cm) – see important note below about sizing
- Machine washable and dry-able
- Check out our matching tablecloths and aprons!
- The shipping fee for one bread bag is $8.50 (within in the US only), regardless of what the website calculates. Remember – we refund any overages in shipping.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail. If you have any questions about shipping rates, please contact us
- Combine items into one purchase and save money in shipping
- All sizes are approximate. PortugalStyle does not guarantee exact sizes listed. Adding this item to the cart deems acceptance of this disclaimer.
Thank you very much from PortugalStyle!