Complete the look with matching tablecloths, bread bags and hot mitts!
This fun and cheerful print incorporates iconic Portuguese traditions into its design: the rooster, azulejos (Portuguese tiles) and sardines. In addition to the azulejos pattern, this bread bag incorporates traditional sayings written in Portuguese:
- Olha a sardinha!! …fresquinha. Fresquinha! – Look at the sardine! …Fresh. Fresh!!!
- These sayings aren’t exactly PC these days, but this is what was said back then:
- A mulher e a sardinha quer-se pequenina – The woman and the sardine want to be small
- Galinha velha dá bom caldo, franga nova faz galo velho cantar – Old chickens give good broth, new chickens make old roosters sing
Portuguese Sardines and Phrases Bread Bag | Saco de Pão com Sardinhas e Frases Portuguesas:
- Heavy-weight 100% cotton twill
- 19″ x 14″ (approximately 50cm x 37cm) – see important note below about sizing
- Available in three color schemes:
- Machine washable and dry-able
- Check out our matching:
- Bread Bags:
- Hot Mitts / Gloves:
- The shipping fee for one bread bag is $8.50 (within in the US only), regardless of what the website calculates. Remember – we refund any overages in shipping.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail. If you have any questions about shipping rates, please contact us
- Combine items into one purchase and save money in shipping
- All sizes are approximate. PortugalStyle does not guarantee exact sizes listed. Adding this item to the cart deems acceptance of this disclaimer.
Thank you very much from PortugalStyle!
There are no reviews yet.